We do like a good old knees up!
We know that no two weddings are the same. Not only should your wedding look like the image you have created in your mind, but also, more importantly the day should be the most enjoyable day of your life. With that, experience is needed! We have bundles of experience and will work with you to make sure every detail is covered so we share your vision and thoughts.
The Barns make a perfect backdrop to your wedding, the rustic charm of exposed beams and brick give a warm intimate vibe. Not to mention our High Barn looks great against your decor, whether it be filled with tissue paper pompoms, jam jars of country flowers wrapped in lace, oodles of bunting, or left simple and elegant.
A few good reasons to book:
- We offer exclusive use of our beautiful grounds and venue from 9am to midnight
- The venue is licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- We are a fantastic location for any couples wishing to have a rustic styled, laid back wedding held within a charming Grade II farmstead complete with two renovated barns
- Our High Barn, with it’s high ceiling, exposed beams and original fittings comes ‘undressed’ and can be decorated to suit your requirements
- Our High Barn is a flexible space than can hold up to 85 guests for the reception and 150 evening guests
- Situated in a 13 acre site providing amazing photo locations
- Car park facilities
- Support team for planning your day
- Our in house caterers provides all the catering for any event and this can be tailored to your requirements
- A dedicated Event Manager on the day will ensure your wedding runs smoothly