We do like a good old knees up!
We know that no two weddings are the same. Not only should your wedding look like the image you have created in your mind, but also, most importantly the day should be the most enjoyable day of your life! With that, experience is needed! We have bundles of experience and will work with you to make sure every detail is covered so we share your vision and thoughts.
The Barns make a perfect backdrop to your wedding, the rustic charm of exposed beams and brick give a warm intimate vibe. Not to mention looks great against your decor, whether it be filled with tissue paper poms, jam jars of country flowers wrapped in lace, oodles of bunting, or left simple and elegant.
A few good reasons to book;
- We offer exclusive use of our beautiful grounds and venue
- The venue is licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- We are a fantastic location for any couples wishing to have a rustic styled laid back wedding held within a charming Grade II high ceiling barn with exposed beams.
- Our barn is a flexible space than can hold up to 85 guests for the reception and 180 evening guests
- Situated in 14 acre site providing amazing photo locations
- Car park facilities
- Support team for planning your day
- We have a fantastic partnership with Impressions Caterers which act as an extension to our team.