We do like a good old knees up!
We know that no two weddings are the same. Not only should your wedding look like the image you have created in your mind, but also, more importantly the day should be the most enjoyable day of your life. With that, experience is needed! We have bundles of experience and will work with you to make sure every detail is covered so we share your vision and thoughts.
The Barns make a perfect backdrop to your wedding, the rustic charm of exposed beams and brick give a warm intimate vibe. Not to mention our High Barn looks great against your decor, whether it be filled with tissue paper pompoms, jam jars of country flowers wrapped in lace, oodles of bunting, or left simple and elegant.
A few good reasons to book:
- We offer exclusive use of our beautiful grounds and venue from 9am to Midnight
- The venue is licensed for Civil Ceremonies
- We are a fantastic location for any couples wishing to have a rustic styled, laid back wedding held within a charming Grade II farmstead complete with two renovated barns
- Our High Barn, with it’s high ceiling, exposed beams and original fittings comes ‘undressed’ and can be decorated to suit your requirements
- Our High Barn is a flexible space that can hold up to 85 guests for your Civil Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast and a total of 180 evening guests
- Situated in a 13 acre site providing amazing photo locations
- Car park facilities
- Support team for planning your day
- Our in house caterers will provide all of the catering and beverages tailored to your preference
- A dedicated Event Manager on the day will ensure your wedding runs smoothly
Please note: The minimum guest number for a wedding breakfast during the day is 60 adult guests on Fridays and Saturdays throughout June, July, August and September and 40 adults throughout the rest of the year, in addition to an evening food option.
Please download our brochure for more information;